Back to my blogging space after hiatus! Our elder son, Aanand turned 6 yrs old on October 14th and our twin boys turned 2.5 yrs old on November 17th. We had planned a visit to Disney World, Orlando as a birthday gift to our elder one. We stayed at Disney art of animation, Cars resort [...]
Back from a long (read tiring) week! Kids were sick with fever and cold. On top of it we have been having extended spring with lots of rain instead of a sunny summer! Kids are slowly recovering but still haven’t gotten back their appetite. Being locked indoors even during weekends makes kids go crazy We [...]
Our elder son Aanand loves to draw. Every time he comes up with a drawing, I take a picture of his art work intending to post it here but completely forget about it! I have been trying to compile a list of all his drawings/art-works far awhile now but could succeed in listing only a few [...]
Our twin boys – Aadhav & Aadith turned two years old on May 17th! They had their 24 months doctor visit and are doing great. We celebrated their b’day with a red velvet cake. Our boys tasted cake for the first time and instantly loved it Incase you are wondering why it’s their first time [...]
Stickers make mess free fine motor activity for toddlers. Big A (the elder brother) also got involved in this activity. He peeled the stickers and stuck them on the twins’ arms. This helped the twins in handling the stickers without ripping them. Twin As then stuck those colorful stickers on the paper. We talked about [...]
- Threading – Toddler play at 22 – 23 months
- Fine motor play at 22 – 23 months
- Aadith solving shapes puzzle at 19 months!
- Toddler play ideas 15 – 18 months
- Aanand turns (big) 5!!
- Phonics and my Four years old
- Baby Play Ideas
- Fine motor play for babies – Pushing bottle caps
- Fine Motor Activity for Babies – Pom Pom Play
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star – In Different Tunes
- Pinterest Inspired Teacher’s Appreciation Gift
- Our twin boys are one year old!
- Valentine’s day craft – simple wall decor
- Grocery bag storage idea and small motor activity
- Happy New Year – 2014!
11/10/09 •Bath time fun
6/22/13 •New additions to our family! Our twin boys are here!!
10/26/10 •Skandha switched from Formula to Whole Milk!!!
10/22/10 •Bye Bye Bottles – Bottle to Sippy Cup, A smooth transition!!
8/31/10 •Daddy’s Son!