As a part of home tot school, we have been learning numbers, counting by one, counting by twos, counting by fives, number match etc. Here is a video clip of Aadith trying addition/count by 1s. He has understood that a number plus one is nothing but the next consecutive number. Aadhu & Aadhi are at [...]
Back to my blogging space after hiatus! Our elder son, Aanand turned 6 yrs old on October 14th and our twin boys turned 2.5 yrs old on November 17th. We had planned a visit to Disney World, Orlando as a birthday gift to our elder one. We stayed at Disney art of animation, Cars resort [...]
Back from a long (read tiring) week! Kids were sick with fever and cold. On top of it we have been having extended spring with lots of rain instead of a sunny summer! Kids are slowly recovering but still haven’t gotten back their appetite. Being locked indoors even during weekends makes kids go crazy We [...]
Our elder son Aanand loves to draw. Every time he comes up with a drawing, I take a picture of his art work intending to post it here but completely forget about it! I have been trying to compile a list of all his drawings/art-works far awhile now but could succeed in listing only a few [...]
Our twin boys – Aadhav & Aadith turned two years old on May 17th! They had their 24 months doctor visit and are doing great. We celebrated their b’day with a red velvet cake. Our boys tasted cake for the first time and instantly loved it Incase you are wondering why it’s their first time [...]
- Sticker Fun – Toddler play at 22 – 23 months
- Threading – Toddler play at 22 – 23 months
- Fine motor play at 22 – 23 months
- Aadith solving shapes puzzle at 19 months!
- Toddler play ideas 15 – 18 months
- Aanand turns (big) 5!!
- Phonics and my Four years old
- Baby Play Ideas
- Fine motor play for babies – Pushing bottle caps
- Fine Motor Activity for Babies – Pom Pom Play
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star – In Different Tunes
- Pinterest Inspired Teacher’s Appreciation Gift
- Our twin boys are one year old!
- Valentine’s day craft – simple wall decor
- Grocery bag storage idea and small motor activity
11/10/09 •Bath time fun
6/22/13 •New additions to our family! Our twin boys are here!!
10/26/10 •Skandha switched from Formula to Whole Milk!!!
10/22/10 •Bye Bye Bottles – Bottle to Sippy Cup, A smooth transition!!
8/31/10 •Daddy’s Son!