Season’s greetings to all our readers and well wishers As usual, its been a long time since I updated the blog! Twins turned 18 months old and had their doctor’s visit. We were very pleased to hear that our boys are growing up well and meeting their milestones! While Aadhu is interested in climbing and [...]
Aanand turned five years old on 14th October. Cant believe my baby is 5 now! We had a party at school with his friends and teachers and he enjoyed very well. Aanand is in Jr K now and doing very well at school. He is been going to swimming classes for 3 years now and [...]
Our 4 yrs old is showing a lot of interest in reading. He is able to go beyond CVC words! We are working with 4-5 letter words. We are surprised to see him ask very smart questions in phonics and I personally feel its way beyond his age. There are 2 characters in his fav [...]
Here are some baby play ideas that I would like to share. Playing with paper – crumpling/tearing or Exploring. Age: 9-12 months Shadow : Playing and trying to touch his shadow. Fascinated to see that his shadow follows him This activity is same as playing with flashlight in a dark room. Age: 9 – 12 [...]
Here is yet another classic fine motor activity for babies – Pushing milk jug caps through the wipes box. We started this activity by 9 months of age and it has been one of our favorite activity too. This activity helps hand-eye coordination, concentration and focus. Here is our lil one – Aadhi trying to [...]
- Fine Motor Activity for Babies – Pom Pom Play
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star – In Different Tunes
- Pinterest Inspired Teacher’s Appreciation Gift
- Our twin boys are one year old!
- Valentine’s day craft – simple wall decor
- Grocery bag storage idea and small motor activity
- Happy New Year – 2014!
- Felt Christmas Tree
- Pony beads Christmas tree ornament
- Making a flower vase – fine motor activity
- Aanand is Four!!
- Life with twins – Our boys at 7 weeks!!
- New additions to our family! Our twin boys are here!!
- Alphabet games for Preschoolers (and Kindergarten)
- Alphabet match game
11/10/09 •Bath time fun
6/22/13 •New additions to our family! Our twin boys are here!!
10/26/10 •Skandha switched from Formula to Whole Milk!!!
10/22/10 •Bye Bye Bottles – Bottle to Sippy Cup, A smooth transition!!
8/31/10 •Daddy’s Son!